Monday, July 27, 2009

1st day of school

So finally the school year begins and now we have 2 in school ! yeah !
I went and bought all the needed materials before our trip so all we had to do is get up in the morning and decide what to take for lunch (easy right?)

Well deciding and making the lunches was easy, we all get dressed and head out the door ready for the brand new day........................oy what surprises this day holds.

1- Patrick's first day is not today (but I have a picture of him anyway) it's the next day and only the next day (staggered entry they call it, he won't be in school full time till next week)



2- Robert is in what the call "The cottages", they are detached buildings way, way in the back of the school............



I drop Robert off, say hello to his teacher and Patrick and I head to my office. Like I said interesting day I walk in, boss calls me to her office and tells me that unfortunatley the Housing market is slow and they have to let me go.................NOW! (for those who didn't know my job revolved around the housing market and I was a part-time employee, 'nough said)

So I proceed to pack up my stuff and head home, call Rob and stay with my boy the rest of the week until his "Official" 1st day of school.

Like I said it was a interesting day.
Robert had a good day , saw lots of his friends from last year and some new ones too.

That's all for now. For now I will be unpacking the remainder of the boxes (yes I still have boxes to unpack) and rethinking where to go from here.

'till next time
Mo

No comments: