
After years (yes years) of trying to make a "proper" Countdown to Christmas (and doing a few less than perfect ones)...
I finally did it , I made a Countdown to Christmas, in case you have't seen these they are intended to make the wait for Santa/Christmas a little shorter. I have seen these all over the Blog world and have been wanting to make a official one and i think it turned out quite nice.

The paper gift box/bags,the pine garland & the sparkly garland are from the dollar store as is the candy inside and and the little green pieces of paper are actually in the shape of Christmas trees (found at a local thrift store) as well as the lights. Each day there is a diffeent activity we will do (like making cookies, reading a special Christmas book etc). The boys seem to like it and it gives us something to look forward to.

That's it I just wanted to share, because this make me HAPPY!
Now we are finally counting down the days to Christmas, how about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment