After Christmas I bought (on clearance of course) a PINK tree (yes a pink christmas tree) , when Rob saw it (in the box) he said "that is the UGLIEST thing I have ever seen" but I told him "Just wait it will turn out cute" and by golly I think it did (Wanna see for yourself?, but if you hate it keep it to yourself , ok? because I LOVE IT! )

Here is a close-up of this "UGLY" tree. I plan on adding more stuff as I make them in the next years, but for now this is almost done.
I did a few more decorations above the sink (I thinkI am going to add some garland or hanging hearts from the top) if time permits.
I also decorated to mantle, again it look a little bare and I think I need to add a garland or something (again if I have time)
Rob just walks around rolling his eyes with all the pink and love-dovey stuff (but deep down I know he loves it too!), but don't tell him I told you.
Anyway this is my way of getting back into blogging, come back soon I have a few Valentine secrets up my sleeve (for the boys) and of course pictures will be taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment