Those of you that will probably end up reading this blog already know who we are and if someone else stumbles upon my little corner of the blog world and doesn't know us well here it is in a nutshell.....
Y'all know WHY I am starting this blog , now the WHO I am writing about and we are a 4 family located in NC.
About Myself.... I am an only child of the best parents in the world (and I am not saying that just 'cause WINK, WINK ) I was born and grew up partially in California and mostly in Mexico City,my hubby well, he was born in California (pure cooincidence, but very important ....more on that at a later date , maybe?) and well being in a military family (my Father in law is a retired Helicopter pilot) he grew up everywhere (to many places to list here in my little blog).
Long story short we met in Florida, got married and moved to NC, bought our 1st house, had 2 of the best boys and a variety of furry friend with which we are now left with 1cat and 1 dog).We are going on our 9 year anniversary (WOW) and have a pretty good life if do say so myself.....
Well that's it for now my next post will include pictures of our past weekend at the park (thanks for stopping by..............later)
No comments:
Post a Comment