Robert lost his 1st tooth (when I say lost I mean really lost it, we can't find it)
He was eating some candy (yes my kids do eat candy) and it was chewy he bit into it with his already slightly loose tooth and poof it was GONE!!!!
He came screaming MOMMY MOMMY IT'S LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me a few minutes to realize he was talking about the BIG hole in the front of his mouth!!!!
He got scared and worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't know he has lost his tooth, but after a freked out call to daddy (to spread the good news) we both assured him that the tooth fairy would know, even if there wasn't a tooth under his pillow!!!!!!
OMG I can't beleive how big my baby boy has gotten (big enough to start loosing his baby teeth and getting gown up ones (make me kinda teary eyed)
Well I as sharing a few pictures of the event (we had to wait until he wasn't bawling his eyes out and I could get a decent picture...........
So here is my toothless wonder.........
No comments:
Post a Comment