Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy (very,very) Late Easter!



Hope you had a HIPPITY HOPPITY HAPPY EASTER!
Sorry I am a week late but I just wanted to say we had a great Easter, the morning started out a little cold but it warmed up beautifully .

The Easter bunny's helpers left us tons of little goodies to find in the morning (thank you !)




Then we went outside (a little cold for my taste) to see if the Easter Bunny had left any surprised outside as well. The boys had a blast looking everywhere, but were in a bit of a hurry to get all the eggs and look what was inside (like I said it was cold and we wanted to get back to the cozy indoors), we baked some Easter cookies while we waited for the day to warm up.








We eventually went out side once the thermometer told us it was nice and warm outside and we spent the majority of the day there (we did some yard work, we played with Ginger and we mostly just hung out not wanting to go back inside)







It was pretty late when we decided to go inside, but we did and we did our last Easter project we dyed some Easter eggs , had a blast doing that too, well that's all................ I leave you with a few pictures




Sorry for all the slide shows but I took as usual too many pictures and it would have been a majorly long post if I added them individually (bad enough I am over a WEEK late......................)

Well that's all I have for now, see ya later....................

No comments: