Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day



We are going green...............because today is St Patrick's Day (or as Patrick says "my day".
Robert had a tasting of the greens at school to celebrate (they had green rice krispies treats, green apples and green jelly beans), a lot dressed in green and not too many got pinched (we made some Shamrock pins as well, to save anyone from being pinched, of course)
We took shamrock pins and green jelly beans to help Patrick's school celebrate as well................ the best part of the day was dinner.......we had corned beef & cabbage (which I am proud to say Robert tasted and LIKED it) we also had green lemonade, green beans, Green pears ,green salad and for desert GREEN PUDDING!!!!!

So by the end of the day we were all greened out and after 2 calls to the grandparents it was lights out, but I have a few pictures to share, just cause I had so much fun doing it all...........

The first set is our "Photo shoot" for some reason the boys cannot smile for me without SQUINTING, therefor the picture we ended up with seems like the were not happy to do it but trust me they were giggling the whole time (and I just wanted a picture where y'all could actually see there beautiful eyes)



This picture is a little show of what our dinner and table looked like:


I hope you had a wonderfully GREEN day and didn't get pinched too much
Hugs

No comments: