Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




OMG, I am back.......... (so soon you say?) Well I just couldn't resist SUMMER IS HERE !!, ok,ok so it's not really Summer quite yet but it's close enough for us and we had a FUN weekend to prove it (well at least a fun Sunday............)
I mentioned in my last post that this weekend would be BUSY, BUSY and it was

First we went to see "OUR LOT" see............



See Rob way in the back ? Yeah it's not a wooded lot, we will plant trees and make it so (but it a very nice sized lot) and it's positioned so we have no houses immediately behind us , they will all be kinda offset, which is nice............You ask where is this lot?
It's in the Cary area (almost bordering with Morrisville, meaning it's a hop,skip and jump from Rob's office..........not too bad for mine, only about 20min.)
That's all the info I will give for now I will post more as we get more (and besides it keeps it kinda secret.....)I will post a picture of the "model home" so you can see what we chose, later, OK?

For Saturday that's all , after that we made our various pit stops at Home Depot, Lowe's, and of course dinner then grocery store to pick up food for Sunday).

Our Sunday started off quite early , Patrick had been asking for pancakes since Friday an I told him that I would make them Sunday (and I kept my promise) and made pancakes (chocolate chip ones!) , they were a great hit......



after that the boys played on their Xbox while Rob and I picked up, packed away, straightened up their bedrooms (we finished packing up their closets and even their drawers of all the stuff like board games, too small/baby clothes,winter clothes etc) and I am proud to say that the boys rooms are DONE!



After that I started to tackle the little things (read closets) and I got about 1/3 of the way on the hall/linen closet (sorry no pictures yet, I should finish soon and I will post my progress), Rob installed some speakers outside (the old ones broke and we needed to put something there since it's already wired) and about noon we called it quits (no more packing,or any housework for the day) and after lunch we dedicated the day to FAMILY FUN aka SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only managed to take a few pictures since I was, did I mention..............SWIMMING





While we were outside enjoying the water and the sun this is what the dog & cat were doing...........


Yeah resting in peace and harmony (on the same bed!!!)
We also ate dinner outside (hamburgers, corn and baked beans courtesy on Mr Rob) then we headed inside fr baths, some downtime in front of the TV and finally some zzzzzzzz's.

We had a wonderfun!, wonderful weekend and we hope you did too!
Talk soon!

No comments: