Ok in my last post I told you I wouldn't be posting until after we found a temporary place (and since I a posting...............you guessed it) We found a place but I lied I am still postng from the old house (yep the computers will be the last to be disconnected since we are taking those with us)
Well we are still packing but guess what we have some GREAT HELP. My parents are here with us, they had planned to come visit before we moved. We even had planned a trip to the coast but we got showings and buyers and we called them and told them we wouldn't be going to the coast to enjoy the lighthouses and the sand but that they were going to be PACKING ! hahaha
I am so glad we had them here......... the boys got to have a sleeover at their hotel with pizza and popcorn and a movie.They all had a blast with them (sorry no pictures here)
Then we spent the rest of the time packing ....mom did the dining room and the kitchen (Thank goodness , I think I would still be packing if it wasn't for her and there would be some broken dishes too!)
Rob did the garage and under the house and I did upstairs (quite easy since we had already put away so much stuff)
Dad made sure we always had boxes ready to fill and took them out to the POD when we were ready . He also made sure we were well fed by taking us out to dinner EVERY NIGHT (haha we had packed all the dishes, wink , wink)
Somehow I didn't get a ton of pictures (I guess the packing distracted me?) Anywho I leave you with a few pictures of the boys with abuelita and abuelito and my favorite of Patrick enjoying SALSA!!!!!
Here is abuelita posing with the boy afte a long day of packing..........
Abuelito too!
Evidence HE LIKES SALSA!
YUMMY!!!! QUE RICO!!!!
Well I guess I will finish this post with a picture of the POD we packed up, abuelito an abuelita leave soon, th movers are comming in the next few days and Rob and I have cleaning and last minute packing to do.
We move into our apartment the fist days of September so gotta run, next update will be from the apartment (maybe).
Stay tuned..........
Post edited to add I forgot that we are driving to St Augustine to drop off Ginger (the apatment is TINY) so 2 adults, 2 kids and 2 pets would be to much and mom and dad have offered to "doggiesit" until after we move.
We will do this over the weekend and then return to finish up the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment