Friday, August 15, 2008

We have a SURPRISE for you......

Ok I know it's been lets see over a month again since I last updated my little corner in cyber space, but I have a GOOD, no make that GREAT excuse.............wanna hear it??

WE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep all the cleaning and purging and prepping paid off. I must say we did have some help from above (we buried St Joseph in our backyard and prayed that he would help us sell our house, for those of you that are not familiar click here: Saint Joseph for a more detailed description and needless to say IT WORKED!

We have been packing the remaining furniture, clothes and food and calling to cancel services and also trying to find temporary housing becaue the buyers want the house by Sept. 4th and well our "New" house isn't scheduled to be done until around Halloween.

I will update more in my next post after we have found here to live.We are very excited and looking forward to our new adventure.

When I post this we will have a little less than 2 weeks to move out so I will probably not be posting until we move into our "new" temporary place.

Stay tuned for more updates.............

No comments: