Yeah I told you we still had stuff............
but it's mostly empty (the upstairs is DONE ,empty and clean)
Just a few more the POD is still here so we can stuff (I mean place) the remander of whatever fits in it.
The living room table, the table Rob used as a desk and the grandfather clock are going to the apartment.
I have no pictures but the kitchen island, the microwave the drawers in the above picture and a few other thing were placed on thecurb with a big sign that said FREE , PLEASE TAKE
No we should be done all is cleaned, we have taken a bit of the ivy and dug up St Joseph all we have to do now is sign some papers and give the keys to the laywer)
This is what I placed the keys in (what do you think mom?):
The boys said goodbye to the house
Talk later we are trying to settle in to our apartment, although the boys have already made it their own.....
They put up this sign to let us (or should say let daddy know) exactly who is alowed in their room......
but of course mommy is allowed (I have to document them getting along...)
Next week is Robert's Birthday (I will post more on that later........)
Stay tuned!
(note added: we returned the next day and almost all the stuff we left outside was gone)
No comments:
Post a Comment