Well there were a few "gliches" during the sale (legal paperwork stuff on behalf of the seller) and them being in Californis it would take forever to get in touch and back......
Needless to say I stopped mentioning it because thought I would jinx us is I went into detail...........
Well finally I have GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we went to the lawyers office and signed the final papers (we had to resign everything becase they ended up having to pay a penalty (basically for taking so long) ................the sale got recorded at the courthouse and a few hours later I was picking up a check
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's done ! Finally!!!!!!!!
That night I made a special dinner (well not that special "Breakfast for dinner", unfortunatly Rob had problems at work and got home late but I made it special for the boys.
Funny how when you need to you make due with what you have (I made bacon, pancakes and eggs) with only 1 pan, haha
We had a good dinner and we saved some for daddy as well..........
Now we just have to jump over our second hurdle (signing the papers for the new house) and of course waiting for it to be done (if all goes as planned we should be celebrating Halloween in the new house (keep your fingers crossed and if yu believe say a little prayer for us too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment