Yes we did it..... we invited a few people over (first time in the New House) and went ahead a did a SUPERBOWL "party" I use the term party loosely as it was only a few people but we did have FUN and of course lots of food.
I didn't take any pictures of the "party" but I'll leave you with the decorations I put up and the food we had.......

I put up a few balloons (we had a few outside too) Yeah I know the mantle is bare and so is the wall still haven't found the perfect" things to put out. I am in no hurry we can live plain and simple for a while.
Anywho I also set up a play area for the kids ........

We had plenty of food (this was the "cold" table) we also had a "hot" table (I forgot to take a picture of that, it had all the cooked stuff pizza, chicken wings, chili (brought by our wonderful guests)

And our proudest purchase (because I didn't make this of course) a Enormous Cookie. Loving it!!!!!! and it was good too!

That's all I have we had a great time and tons of food leftover (Rob always goes overboard).
Until next time............
No comments:
Post a Comment