Well this last month the theme for Patrick's school was "Winter" and to close the theme teacher wanted to buy fleece to make scarves and hats (either out of her pocket or by asking the director for $$), she sounded doubtful of the director agreeing and I knew she really wanted to do this and i remembered some easy scarfs and hats I had seen and of course I told he I would do it.................I HAVE TONS of fleece (well I HAD), I went though my 2 bins and found enough fleece to make 20 hats and scarves (and I still managed to come away with 1 bin full of fleece for future projects)
See:
After much cutting and making of messes:
If you don't believe me take a look I really did make tons of scarves and hats:
Here is one of the girls prints:
and of course I had the BEST model:
I really love to help out in the classroom and it always makes me want to go back to school and maybe get a teaching degree................maybe someday
That's all for now later..............
No comments:
Post a Comment