No pictures to post here just me venting...............MY PURSE WAS STOLEN!
Yep you read right, it was stolen out of my car & of all places, right in front of the house..........
My fault, I forgot I had left my purse in the car and then on top of that forgot to lock the car
(double whammy!) Anyone with 2 wild kids (may understand how that happened............or not!)
They took my purse and my project bag (that contained my magazines to read , some addresses I wanted to add to my planner etc.) and my purse OH NO! They took MY CAMERA! MY IPOD!, and MY PLANNER (with all my addresses and all my dates and all my membership cards and credit cards )
Don't worry, by the time I have posted this I have already called and cancelled the cards and of course ordered new ones), but what hurts the most is MY CAMERA and MY PLANNER
they are both a big part of me and anyone that reads this blog knows me and knows I am usually carrying one or the other or both.
As for my planner, you will be receiving at some point an email asking for all the vital information I have lost (please be kind as I have lost all addresses, phone numbers, birthdays and anniversaries............) you will receive cards and gifts when it's time THANK YOU !
Edited to add on 04/11/09: As for my camera (dad has been gracious enough to lend me his camera until I can decide and buy a new one.................I want to upgrade so it's a big decision), but at least I will still have pictures HURRAY!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment