See take a look (here it is only just finished, still need to fill it up) .
Mom is coming to visit and of course I will take advantage and have her help me organize my space (she has a incredibly organized "little" crafting space) and I want her input. I should say I just need a PUSH to get this room going.....
I'll share a little bit of the process here but I will put the full update on (INSERT LINK TO OUR HOUSE BLOG HERE).
First I will say it's a guest room/crafts space/home office? How? We have a desk and a Murphy bed (yeah they still make them)
See for yourself...................
Here is the MESSY before:
We had several companies come measure and do proposals and settled with Closet factory (I highly recommend them) it took 5 weeks for them to come back after the measurements were taken to install (only 2 days for the actual install)
Here it is mid install.
That side will be where the desk sits.
Know what this is?
I have tons of work to do and I can't wait.
I'll come back later with more updates but for now I am doing some cleaning before mom gets here.....................
No comments:
Post a Comment