Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

I hope everyone is spending a wonderful, happy,sappy love filled day in company of the ones you love the most.

I am hoping that you have recieved the Valentine card the boys and I so lovingly put together for you (that means I begged, scream and pleaded with them to pose in all kind of goofy ways to get the shot I wanted).

I should tell you though as loving and cute as they look in the final pose (it took me almost standing on my head and making all kinds of silly jokes) to finally get thm to look like the actually love eachother (haha, just joking I know they have a special love/hate brotherly thing) anyway here are a few of the shots we took and I will include one that you can download to your computer and use as your desktop (should you wish to) .

Love y'all
XOXOXOXOXOX

Here is a slideshow of all the "LOVE"


and as promised there is a picture you can save if you want...........


I will probably post again with all the "Love" recieved at school etc
TTYL

Updated to add: I decided not to add any pictures of the "love" they recieved at school, didn't get many good pictures..........

No comments: