Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our First Hockey game.......

So I thought I should mention that due to the kindness of a friend/co-worker we were the lucky recipients of 4 hockey tickets to see the Hurricanes vs the Thrashers. It was my second time to the game but the boys first (I might say Robert's second but he was in my tummy last time I saw a Hurricanes game.
They had a great time, I didn't take to many pictures (didn't know if I was allowed) but I will post the few I took (but if I am not supposed to and you see them, don't get mad just tell me and I will remove, ok?)

So here ya go.........................



and a action shot..............



I guess I am keeping with my promise of posting at least 2 times a month, YEAH me!!!!
Gotta go

Thanks for reading
***And one more thing thank you (you know who you are) for the tickets we had a BLAST!!!!

No comments: