Saturday, March 1, 2008

We're still Kicking................

So here we are stepping onto our 3rd month of the year 2008, were does time go.........a few days more and we will be celebrating Patrick's 4th Birthday (did I say 4th, he's not a baby anymore).

I apologize for taking so long between my last post and this (still trying to get it done twice a month, but I guess sometimes life gets in the way and time slips by)

But onto what I really came to post about, Robert has started his adventure into the Sports world, he had his first brush with Soccer today. He is a a 4 week Mini Soccer Camp ("Kickers"), he had a good time although his start was a bit slow, he loved it none the less. Next time we will have Patrick take some classes as well (we didn't know there was a group for under 5yrs old).

I took a few pictures (not too many since I didn't want to embarass him), below is a picture of Robert waiting for his turn and the next picture is the Gym where it took place (it was indoors).







After class we took a walk around the grounds, there was a small pond and a playground the boys enjoyed walking though the woods and watching the ducks.




After that we stayed and played in the playground (were they have a pretty cool fort, with slides and bridges etc), the boys especialy loved that. I took a few pictures nothing spectacular but they were having so much fun I just wanted to join in...........




We had a awsome day and afterwards we went to a restaurant we have been wanting to try Red Robin , check it out yourself (GIGANTIC BURGERS with tons of toppings).


Waiting for our burgers.............


And a awsome flag made from baseballs (this was my view from the table and I just had to take a picture of it) , you kinda have to look to the side of the picture, I was trying to take pictures without anyone noticing, haha................


Well that's all I have for tonight, the boys are now asleep (they were very tired) and tommorow is another day.


Thanks for hanging on with me and being patient as I figure this blogging thing out. You may see assorted things added to my page at some point.....................


Night






No comments: