Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick!



I was going to say Happy Birthday MonkeyBoy (we affectionately call him that and obviously we are not alone, look at these...................


I guess great minds think alike..............

Today was of course Patrick's Birthday.................4 years old today! Wow seems like just yesterday we were bringing home a tiny little brother for Robert to call his own..............Now well let me just say that he's grown a lot since then (he is almost 1/2 my size) ....No laughing I know that's not a lot but again, he's ONLY 4!

He is a ball of fire, a cutie and a devil all rolled up into one. He can be as cute as can be especially when he is in trouble...............


He had a wonderful Birthday today, he woke up to a house with Birthday signs and balloons and got to open 1 set of birthday presents given by his abuelita & abuelito (for those who might not know that's grandma & grandpa in Spanish).

He love them , they were of course TMNT or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (lately he is really into these), just look at this face:




Than he had cupcakes at school (he had just woken up from his nap when I got there and we not a happy camper, they sang Happy Birthday (for the 5th time today) and he bursted out in tears.............(I remember Robert doing the same at about this age, too much attention, I guess?)
Here's a picture but he is cranky GRRRRRRRR



He had mentioned wanting to have PIZZA for dinner , just like his TNMT , so guess what we had................


Right after we opened presents




and celebrated with Chocolate cake (ahhhhhhhhh life is good)




Well that's all for today , I think he had a good birthday, I will leave you with a tiny slideshow of the rest of our day:


Thank you for all your calls and well wishes on my little boys birthday!
WHEW! Sorry for the rush.........I wanted to make sure I finished this post before the end of the day, and I still have a few minutes to spare!


** Patrick mommy, daddy and Robert love you vey very much !and we hope you had a wonderful day!
PS Robert did the sutest thing and I almost forgot to mention it....after I put Patrick to bed, giving him hugs and kisses, Robert came in and hugged and kissed his brother and said hope you had a good day Birthday boy! SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Well gotta run before the 12th is over

No comments: