Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DID YOU VOTE?


Robert had a 2 hr delay this morning (meaning his school started @ 10:45am instead of 8:45am) so me and the boys headed out to our polling station (in Raleigh, we haven't registered for our new address so we went to Raleigh to vote)
The weather was cold and rainy but we just jumped out and ran in....
The boys stood by me and made sure I filled out all the spots............Robert has been studying elections and politics at school so he was pretty interested.

Robert took this picture, they were sitting under me, waiting while I filled out my ballot.

This is what I could see while I voted.....to cuties smiling at me. Not a worry in the world afterwards they both got their I voted stickers and we all left proud of what "WE" did.

Me? Well all I can say is I VOTED! because I can, should and because I think it's important for the boys to know it's our right as AMERICANS!
I hope you voted because todaay....... we make history (no matter who you voted for)
Talk soon

No comments: