
Today is veterans day and the boys had the day off (I would like to say we did something patriotic but .......well we didn't) but I do have to say I am extremely grateful for all of those who have served and serve now and for those who did not return, my heart goes out to their families. We support our troops and we want them home....................
First thing in the morning the boys and I put together this really cool set of (cardboard boxes) bricks and they had fun building all sorts of stuff ,I only got a chance to take pictures of one of their creations before it was destroyed by enemy fire, haha (yeah it's old fashioned but they love it, and it doesn't plug in :)) WOW!
After that we had a very,very busy day.Robert had a Dr appt (nothing serious, just a dermatologist), the boys got haircuts (desperately needed them) then we went to get a mattress (I tell you more on why later), we ate out at McDonalds, went to get fixings for dinner............OY we got lots done
When we got home daddy was here (we were having out satellite TV installed) and our washing machine fixed (long story, we are not satisfied with the charges, the tech did nothing............)
But the most important thing we did was......................
putting together the boys BUNKBEDS!!!!!! They arrived today and we wasted no time in setting them up and testing them out too!
No comments:
Post a Comment