As with years past we spent Thanksgiving in Florida (St Augustine to be exact) with the Sutton side of our little clan............and with all the extended "family", family because really after so many years (for the Sutton family) and even for the 10 years I have been part of this celebration, those "friends" are really family.
Of course we drove down on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving,it's a long drive but in the end it's worth it.
This is the scenery from our road trip (so many views I wanted to photograph but my camera can only capture so much)
We drove all day from morning.......
'till night.....
Hurry daddy, we're almost there......
When we got there we were welcomed by the entire clan (well almost............ the rest will come tommorow for the TURKEY day!)
We were put right to work finishing up desserts for the big day (with pumpkin of course), see my boys and Aunt Stephanie and Aunt Tina..........
We spent the rest of the weekend celebrating , talking, running and goofing off. We had a awsome time .
And after that well the rest of us had a great dinner (of course the best part was the company)
I leave you with a few pictures (because a picture is worth a thousand words, and I've got tons of pictures). I made a slide show using http://www.smilebox.com/. It has a few ads (I am just trying it out)
Well needless to say we had a great time, great company and yummy food. It's always great to see everyone.......... and WE GIVE THANKS.
We stayed an extra day (we had some profesional pictures taken) then we went to see Escape to Africa at the IMAX. Awsome (need I say more)
Then of course it was time to say goodbye and head home
Yeah it was a LONNNNNNNGGGGG! drive home.
Hope you had a wonderful Thankgiving (we really did!)
Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment