Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making things.............

Sorry I couldn't think of a snappier title and since this is just a tiny post before we start packing and heading out the door to celebrate Thanksgiving.

We decided to make a theme for Thanksgiving "We're NUTS about Thanksgiving" (saw it on another blog) and for this we made "nut" inspired stuff I printed out mazes and coloring pages with squirrels,nuts and of course Thanksgiving related too! and the cover of the booklet was of course "We're nuts about you this Thanksgiving"and we also made cookies..................


Yep you guessed it"NUTS" in this case acorns (again another blog inspired endevour).Wemade sugar cookies (shaped like acorns) dipped in chocolate and covered in nuts and we also made some with vanilla wafers and chocolate kisses.


Look at them getting along so well ....................and being great helpers.


Look at Robert, so concentrated. He is counting how many kisses he has and how many Patrick has.....making sure they both make the same amount.


Look at my proud "baker"

The boys loved helping me "bake"and I think our end product ended up pretty cute. I only took pictures of our second choice (well because they were WAY cuter........................)




Well gotta go,packing need to be finished . Check back soon.

No comments: