Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday "baby boy"


Yeah ! Can you believe it. My "baby boy" is now 5 years old.
He woke up to a little decoration and some presents (we declared him KING for the day!)

Only half awake and ready to open presents

There's my KING. Cutie pie I love you and I can't believe you are 5 (didn't I just bring you home?)
Look at this cute face , half awake and happy as can be (we let the boys usually open 1 present before school and then the rest later after dinner)
I took some cupcakes to school , they sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY (he spent the entire time covering his ears)

and had a little "dance" party...HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

and when we got home we made his cake (what did he want BLUEBERRY cake???? So I made a GIANT bluberry muffin top!) and he helped (cute the birthday boy making his own cake)


His brother helped of course

We changed our routine a little and we decided to let Pat open his presents right before dinner (since it was delivery it would take longer and we just couldn't wait any longer.......)

RRRRIIIIIIPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this not the face of PURE happiness? He was so excited to get Indiana Jones and legos to boot!


Birthday boy with his PIZZA dinner and of course his Indiana by his side......

I forgot to take a picture of the finished cake, but here it is in all it glory with the birthday boy blowing out his candles................

After dinner and cake we started putting together the Indiana Jones set (pictures to come later)
Well that's all I have. Patrick kept repeating how much ge loved his lego set (and how he can't wait to go to Toys R Us (thank you Grandma) and also how funny Uncle Brian is (and how he thinks he is 55 years old , Thanks Uncle Brian and Aunt Stephanie for the call........he kept saying he wants to see you guys............)

We had a long day but my boys seemed to enjoy it.
I do have to add a funny comment he made.................on our drive to school I asked him who was my BABY boy and he promptly and very seriously said to me "I am not a BABY I am a BIG boy now.................Yes indeed you are baby, yes you are!!!

Later I am off to bed I will update more later and post some pictures of the finished project.

No comments: