This post is just about the random stuff we have going on (especially the fun we had last weekend with almost 80 degree weather).
Robert's impression of Survivorman............. trying to keep cool!
Yep they took off their shirts (yes we are that family....................)
New toy that I got for the boys (this weekend was the perfect day to try it out)
We all took turns hitting the ball, running to fetch the balls (I wanted to get them good and tired!)
They attacked daddy ..................
It doesn't get better than this..........................
Afterwards we did the usual the boys took a bath, we had dinner and they went upstairs to veg out infront of the TV before going to bed.
After they were in bed and had been asleep for a while we headed to bed and as I walked in I found this on the floor.............
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment