We finally finished the Indiana Jones lego set Abuelita and Abuelito sent Patrick for his birthday I won't say too much but I am not sure who had more fun putting this together me or the boys.
I leave you with a few pictures of our masterpiece:

Of course we have too read all the instructions before proceding to dump out all the pieces needed..............

Here we are looking for the pieces needed for the first part of our adventure.

As you can see Patrick is hard at work. HE has learned from the best (Robert is quite skilled at putting together these kits, they almost don't need my help anymore )

Working hard on this project. Lots and lots of little pieces.

Putting the Final pieces in place.

Here is the final product. Very detailed down to the skeletons, snakes and little Golden Idol.

A little closeup of the action.

And of course a close-up of the man himself. Nothing cuter than a lego version of Indiana Jones. Don't you think?
Well may be just one:

Am I right?
Thank you Abuelito and abuelita. Indy is still our favorite and we had lot's of fun putting it together.

Sorry about the bad lighting, he was just sitting there admiring his completed project and I couldn't resist snapping a picture. Cute eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment