Thursday, January 22, 2009

We did it.............................

Ok so schools & camp closed and we have had our fair share of rained in weekends (and thanks to grandpa, we have had Hours and hours and hours ) of entertainment.
I have posted a few pictures before of the construction of the ship (but here is the process all in one spot)


Grandpa gave Robert a very special gift for Xmas, I have posted our progress a few times since Xmas, well guess what ................ with this time we have spent inside (too cold and wet)
I am going to do a little rundown of how this went together (see grandpa....................)Every part came in a bag so the best way to put it together was 1 bag a night (or so, some day more some days none)


Here it is ready to start (this is just the beginning) so many little Lego pieces................


See grandpa (mommy is not the only one putting this together). Robert is pretty good at this he did a whole lot of the work.
Of course Patrick had to help too! He was especially good at finding the tiny tiny tiny (did I say tiny) pieces.
He is so concentrated in this picture. Finding just the right place for that piece.

Another piece put together. They package it so every bag puts together a major part in the ship, so you feel pretty good when you do at least 1 bag and get a big part done.


So proud that he is almost done!



WE FINISHED IT!

Yes all 1000+little tiny Lego pieces put together to form the most WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR or as the boys say AWESOME !!!!
I present you the Imperial Cruiser.

And the stars :


Yes they are being goofy,like I said this was the end of many days spent in the house due to

rain, or at home due to snow....................we are all a little goofy.


Later

No comments: