Sunday, January 11, 2009

What happens.............

When it rains and rains and rains............. Well we get to stay inside and GO CRAZY!


We play on the computer (until our eyeballs fall out),


we go bowling (inside the house)


, we pretend we are football players



and of course we build and build our Lego ship (Thanks Grandpa!)
See........









Just run amuck in general (because WE CAN'T GO OUTSIDE !!!) until we colapse and fall asleep.

Here is a sample (sorry for the quality, I am still trying to figure out how to load from my new video camera)






I did manage to do some cleaning (I absolutly love my shark vacum Thanks Mom and Dad) as you can see I did it while I sipped my coffee............



How's thats for a weekend spent inside?

Well that's all I just wanted to share a day in the life of the boys while we try to avoid cabin fever)

Later

No comments: